I have interest in learning LoadRunner.So give me sugetions which is the good approch to become Load Runner professional.
1. Arrange for these people to send you to training.
2. Learn how to read and precisly follow instructions and examples.
3. Study and practice.
4. Understand that being a LoadRunner "professional" does not make one a performance testing "professional". One needs knowledge of performance testing. You can begin that journey here.
5. Do not expect to become a "professional" overnight.
6. Contact this company for training.
good answer jakebrake.
I think you should post this as a Sticky Post and people should read this post before writing anythign like this.
"life is simple if you can see both sides of a coin" - by me
Does anyone wish to blog a more generic variation of this and link to it? I am reluctant to add another sticky as Admin frowns upon sticky counts.
Why the need to blog it? Isn't it already pretty clear in the Posting Instructions sticky?