| || |
Virtual User Generator Issue
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
(substitute your answer here): V 8.2
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(substitute your answer here):- Web (Http/Html)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
Product Name: Mercury LoadRunner 8.0
Product Version: 220.127.116.11
Maintenance Number: 8888-8888888888
Product Name Version
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine? New
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
(substitute your answer here)Current
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Os - Windows 2003 Sp 1
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
(substitute your answer here)
I would like to do performance testing for concurrent 300 vusers for Web Application developed in Magic & Ajax.
In Action event of Virtual User Generator, recording web application only for login screen. I have followed all steps properly.
But in Pageview as well as when try to run script, gives error "Magic Program Not Found" & Error No is 131 for customer's request action.
So this is the problem of Magic Software or LoadRunner?
Re: Virtual User Generator Issue
You will need to contact Hewlett-Packard for your issue.