1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
LR 8.1 FP4
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP Service Pack 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your No
The issue is something like while running scenario from controller , some issues get logged in the middle tier monitoring logs but the LR just say it in terms of customized LR error codes. This in no way helps the dev/dba teams to debug the issue.Is thr a way to extract the exact http error code and also if we can get the extended log(as we get when we run an individual script from VUGEN with extendedlog+advanced trace option enabled) from controller.
The error is ike Error -27791: Server "******-****-****.*****.com" has shut down the connection prematurely.How can the dev/db teams go ahead in debugging this issue??