| || |
getting second col parameter value
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
Web(HTTP/HTML) or Web (Click and Script)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model - Subscription
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
i am newbie to loadrunner
created a parameter named exTest
which got 3 columns userId , accNum , resNum
if exTest is used we can get 1 or 2 or 3
how to get the values from specific column at one place i need userId at other place i need accNum
thanks in advance
Re: getting second col parameter value
Please refer to the extensive documentation both paper-based and electronic help. The answers to your questions are within those sources as well as within the flight application tutorial. Any answers posted here for your questions would consist of simply copying what is already stated in the documentation to here. So that begs the question, why do that if you can do it?? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
This forum as indicated in the POSTING INSTRUCTIONS is not an interactive training forum.