Error -26499: Internal Error (call customer servic
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
LR 8.1 FP4
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP Service Pack 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your No
I'm getting the following error while running a scenario from controller
Error -26499: Internal Error (call customer services): Granulated Transaction_UserDataPoint("HTTP_200", 1) failed, rc=-1
Any clue why this is coming up???
Re: Error -26499: Internal Error (call customer servic
I would suggest you do as it says: "(call customer services)".