how to parameterize server values
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which tool LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(http and html)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
(xp service pack2)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
application has multiple selection tables like plan,term fields and after selecting different values, it shows price list
and continues for other operations.when I select differen values in fields,then it grabs values from server and shows in script.
I parameterized user ids and how can I parameterize values which comes when I select values in fields.
Please help me as it is [stupid is as stupid does] for my project.
Re: how to parameterize server values
You are looking to use correlation.
Check your help for in depth information on correlation. It is a large and important topic.