Select Values from Pop Up Errors
Hi Everyone -
This is my second post on the forums, so I hope you forgive me if this a terribly dumb question. It seems like all the scripts I create when I have to select a value from a pop up It does not work. I get an error that says "check whetehr requested boundaries exist in the response data".
When I look in the tree view I can see the two screens, but the replay does not bring up the values like it should. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks again for all the help. I have learned a lot already from many of you on the boards, thank you.
===== Begin Section for Copy/Paste to your Post =============
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using?
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows XP Service Pack 2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Have Not filed
Re: Select Values from Pop Up Errors - Solved
I walked through all the request and responses and I found there was a custom rule being used that added an (s) at the end of the http:// request and that is what was causing it to fail. Thanks Chid for your help1