is there a way to schedule more than one scenario? for example if you want to schedule scenario "A" to start at 6 pm, and you know it will be completed at 7 pm, then you want to schedule another scenario at 8 pm...keep in your mind i have only one controller...
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? Subscription, full license
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
no I did file a request
You can do that by using the Scheduler in windows.
Create a job to start at 7.00 - you have to give the command line to start the controller and the path of the scenario etc. check the controller doc to know more about the command line invocation of controller.
Create a second job to start at the time you think the test will end + 15 min gap in between for the controller to close etc.
within the controller you can put it to auto collate the results.
I have ran 16 scenarios back to back over night and over weekends - ran well like a charm. But once I didnt put enough time in between the jobs and the controller didnt shut down, so I had a backlog of messages in the morning telling me controller was already open!
1. The Scheduled tasks folder is invoked from Windows NT > Start >Programs > Accessories > System Tools
2. A New ‘Task’ is created in the Scheduled tasks folder.
3. The command line argument for the scenario is entered. The command line argument for running LR is in the following format :