Problem With Load Generator
I am recording Oracle Applications 11i so using Oracle NCA/Web(Http/Html) Protocol.
The scripts is generated fine
As the script is passed I tried to run the scenario in Controller
But there I am facing problem Vusers are not initiated at all Errors are coming like
Connection to load generator failed.
Error: Process "lr_bridge.exe" was not created. Reason: - communication error. [MsgId: MERR-29996]
Error: Two Way Communication Error: Function two_way_comm_create_acceptor failed. [MsgId: MERR-60999]
Error: Communication error: An error occurred while calling the CreateFileMapping function. (sys error message - Access is denied.
) [MsgId: MERR-10344]
Is there any problem with my script or this problem is coming due to some machine set up
Load generator egent process is running..I checked from Control Panel.But the localhost is not connected when I am trying to connect it is failed
Is there any new set up needed in my machine???
1. What version of LoadRunner? LOAD RUNNER 7.8
2. What is the protocol you are recording? Oracle NCA/WEB(Http/Html)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,? No
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups? I did Not select that option i am in Html mode
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using? (LR)SERVICE PACK 4
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine? New Recording Engine
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
- Virtual User days, or
- Evaluation? Perpetual
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired? Perpetual
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
WINDOWS 2003 SERVER, SERVICE PACK 4 ,IBM 3.0 MHZ ,1 GB MEMORY
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I didnt called them yet..
Re: Problem With Load Generator
Again - we do not support LoadRunner 7.8.
Contact HP for help via your online help account.