| || |
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
Service Pack 4
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine?
??? Version 8.1.4
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I want to know when a bitmap changes but while this happening there maybe several popup boxes appearing advising me of the application status. I've tried code below & similar to close the popup boxes until the bitmap changes on the main screen. What I find is happening is once the sync on the bitmap fails I get a timeout error. Is there anyway to monitor the bitmap syncs until it has a value of E_OK.
while (rc != E_OK)
rc = ctrx_sync_on_bitmap_change(508,275,309,24,1,2,CTRX _LAST);
Do the popups go away on their own and do not require interaction? I ask this since it appears by your suggestion they "maybe several popup boxes appearing advising me of the application status". In other words, you may be able to wait for a nominal period of think time and then not need to deal with them.
... else ...
Does the bitmapped image always appear at the same coordinates?
Are you using the Citrix agent?
Is the screen resolution and color depth correct?
The popus require me to press the 'Yes' key to continue. WE have not installed the citrix agent on the citrix server.
The bitmap always appears in the same location and the color depth is the same as we are only running on the one machine.
Hope this helps
Have you tried ctrx_execute_on_windows function? it's really helpful.
We can specify what we want to do with the popup(ex. if popups with win title "XYZ" occurs and if parameter a = X then click Yes or if parameter b =Y then click no etc)