1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
web with Ajax
3. If HTML - are you using HTML: HTTP/HTML
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
8.1 with no service pack
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Permanent, License validity: Unlimited.
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
WIN XP Professional, service pack 2.
10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
No feedback from Mercury....
I want to ask:
- I record an web application with ajax. Because LR (web_customer_request) can't script Ajax method so I user web_add_header function to add header to the url. But I realise that, the script can only run for a while (usually a day), then it corrupt when I rerun. Pls help me. Thanks a lot.
Re: Why Web with Ajax can\'t be rerun after a while?
Does it corrupt when you re-run it or does it corrupt after a certain amount of time? If it is when you re-launch it, this could be because of the way that the Ajax architecture works. Since it's a dynamic architecture, when you originally record the app, it may see the objects completely different then the next time you run it.
I haven't tested any Ajax applications using LR, but I know with the other tools that I use, Ajax seems to be able to throw a wrench into the cogs sometimes.
9 out of 10 people I prove wrong agree that I'm right. The other person is my wife.