Problem in scenario status error\'s option
Version of LoadRunner (LR) using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups,
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. LoadRunner feature/service packs
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have
8. Subscription, is current
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems?
Controller Win 2003 server sp1
Win 2000 sp 4
10. filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told me?
Hi, in my LR controller window in that scenerio status bar, i clicked errors option and i just dragged it ,but suddenly it disappeared , so if i once again click errors its not appearing, i tried by uninstalling it and installed once again but its not working, so pls help me.
Re: Problem in scenario status error\'s option
Please file a service request with HP/Mercury. It is very doubtful that we will be able to service you based upon the eval copy indicated in this post in May 2007:
Please check your private message indicator up by the login/logout link. Thank you.
[ QUOTE ]
bala82: I have Load runner tool for 10 days validation with 10vusers,
so im looking for free performance tool that we can give 1000vusers .
so pls, reply me the good peformance tool for windows socket protocol type.
[/ QUOTE ]