| || |
I am using web_convert_param to convert a HTML value to a URL value…for example:
Web_convert_param(“URL_parm”,”SourceString=MySourc e”,”SourceEncoding=HTML”,”TargetENcoding=URL”,LAST );
but the HTML value (the source, or in the example above: MySource) contains slashes (mix of backward and forward),
when I used extended log, I observed the following warning: the string URL_parm with parameter delimiters is not a parameter
the problem since I am using URL_parm in the login tag, I am getting error 500, so how I fix the above? Please help
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? Subscription, full license
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
no I did file a request
Put a "return 0;" at the line after your web_convert call. Turn on extended logging & show parameter substitution. The effects of your web_convert should then show up. Until you are happy with the results you are seeing the rest of the script is irrelevant.