LR 7.51 on Windows 2003 Server
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model - Perpetual
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
Win 2003 Server SE
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
has anyone tried to run LR 7.51 on Windows 2003 Server Operating System?
I try to save a script and I get, "An invalid argument was encountered."
If I try to run a previously created Scenaio I get, "an unnamed file contains an invalid path".
Hoping to get some positive insight.. Thanks so much in advance..
Re: LR 7.51 on Windows 2003 Server
See system requirements. Platform not tested and not supported. Version no longer supported by HP|Mercury.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes