1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
(WEB HTTP / HTML)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model - (Subscription))
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am trying to monitor weblogic 9.2 JMX (i enter the ip and port number of the web server) , i click to "Add" button on the "Weblogic JMX (in lr controller)" screen and enter the username and password but i get this exception :
"java.lang.exception: failed to add host of the Weblogic. Reason : javax.naming.CommunicatonException [Root exception is java.rmi.UnmarshalException: failed to unmarshal class weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedUser ; nested exception is java.io.streamCorruptedException: invalid type code: 31]
I am also facing this issue as well and recently got the currently unsupported answer from Mercury and we don't know when it will be. We don't have 9.2 in house yet, but we will in the next couple of months. Do you have any docs/sample code/URLs on how you went about this?