| || |
Time out Errors
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
(Load Runner 8.0)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (subscription)
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
(Windows NT 2003 SP4)
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
thanks in advance.
I do performance Analysis in ODBC Protocol,and when am running scenario am experiencing about 3000 time out errors,In Connection & cursor Statements, for the Normal Base line,which scenario went fine earlier with the same client version.
I have compared the SQL Server Memory Usage for Both the Scenario's which is the Same As per the Analysis Graph.
so please Suggest me what best can be done in this situation.
Thanks & Regards,
Re: Time out Errors
-Check & compare Test server/s properties & loadRunner runtime setting with old scenario.
- Try running low users test to high user test to verify point at which you observe this error & further diagnose it