1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter
I use VuGen 8.1.2
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -
That I don't know
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
Windows XP SP2 verison 2002
Is there a way to export graph ans data from an Analysis session to another
I have made two load run of an application
the fisrt one before and the second one after having modified some parameters
I want to compare some of the metrics shown in the analysis
(Transaction response time percentile for example) with the two run in the same graph
Is this possible?
Click "Raw Data" and do "save as". This will save in excel file.
1. LR 9.5
4. - Concurrent groups,
6. New recording
7. Permanent http/html 5000
9. Windows-XP, SP2
10. Not filed
Nevermind, wrong answer - BRRRRRRRR (Buzzer)
In analysis go to menu FILE > CROSS WITH RESULT
Add the 'before' analysis file to the current one
Generate a new analysis file
Chid | My LR Profile | LoadRunner Reading
thank you it is exactly what I wanted [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]