Thread: Load runner

Load runner

1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
    LR 8.1
    2. What is the protocol you are recording?
    Web Service
    3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
    (substitute your answer here)
    4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
    5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
    6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
    FP 4
    7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model - (substitute your answer here))
    8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
    9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
    Windows 2003
    10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
    The Load test was performed as per the Load test case, the test case contains two ram ups with 14 & 27 vusers, for the first Ram up i.e. 14 Vusers Successfully executed without any error, the second Ram up i.e. 27 Vusers executed with the 8.57% error, the error details are "Continuing after Error -27979: Requested form not found" for six scripts

Could you please explain why the error occured has it passed for the 14 Vusers.

Re: Load runner

missing correlation is the first thing you need to look.Turn On Full tracing and see what server is throwing back.There might be some other errors before this error.

Jersey City, NJ, USA

If the message indicates Form no found, it could be as simple as clearing your cache and recording again, it is adviseable to submit_data as opposed to submit_form, since the latter relies on cached form elements.

Hi thanks for the reply
    the folowing function was writen in the script
    the load test was performed for the 15 mins duration.
    Actually when viewed the run time view the error was occuring excatly for the third iterations, and once the third iteration got completed, it started wroking and in the run time view we could see the application.

and more over when the same scripts was exceuted for the same 15 mins durations with 14Vusers it was not throwing any error.

Turn On full tracing and check out what is actually happening there.Sounds to me that either you have given bad data somewhere perviously or LoadRunner is not waiting for processing.Are you running the 14 vuser with 3 iterations each?.If so then you need to check the data given properly.
    All these holds good if you have done correlation properly.
    If it is web application then why are you using webservice ?

what do you mean by using webservices? running 14 Vuserss for 5 iterations but since i have given the parameter value as random it might have taken the same record and inserted and for which the application display duplicate record found, but my main concern is when it is running for the 14 vusers with out any error, why it is thrwoing error fro 27 Vusers even giving the fresh data

St. Louis - Year 2025

Can data be reused?
    As Kiran suggested you will need to do some debugging. You may need to involve a developer to help you determined if the Vusers are "using" the service correctly.