Why cant I use C statement in Load runner script?
I am using load runner 8.1 & recording using http/html protocol.I am using winxp & recording for webbased application.I am not using any proxy.(directly connecting to server) using internet explorer 6.I am able to record the script. And then, I edit the script using some C command such as int i;
But I got errors: "The error is illegal statement termination"
Pls help me, what must I do now?Please give proper suggession thanks in advance
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)(load runner 8.1)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?(http/html)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,(no)
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?(i am trying to run the script in VUGenerator )
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?(load runner 8.1 build 1793, trial version )
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?(current )
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.(windows XP service pack 2,Internet Explorer 6.0)Please give proper suggession thanks in advance Why I can't using C statement in Load runner script.
Re: Why cant I use C statement in Load runner script?
During a trial period, it is best to work with your authorized reseller. They are best equipped at this point to address your LoadRunner concerns.
Based upon the questionable post here, there is not much we can do to help you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]