Suddenly not recording
Version of LoadRunner (LR) using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups,
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. LoadRunner feature/service packs
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have
8. Subscription, is current
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems?
Controller Win 2003 server sp1
Win 2000 sp 4
10. filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told me?
Hi, Suddenly in my load runner, when i click start record the browser is not recording.
mozilla is not appearing and Internet explorer is just showing blank page with recording tool bar showing 13 events.
In Load runner Agent log file it showing following errors:
DriverLogger: Log started at 21/05/2007 12:08:17 .
21/05/2007 12:08:20 Error: Communication error: Failed to bind socket. A process on the machine is already bound to the same address. [MsgId: MERR-10344]
21/05/2007 12:08:20 Error: Communication error: Failed to create a TCP server for the HTTP channel's server. [MsgId: MERR-10344]
21/05/2007 12:08:20 Error: Two Way Communication Error: Function two_way_comm_create_acceptor failed. [MsgId: MERR-60999]
21/05/2007 12:08:20 Warning: Failed to create "router" server. [MsgId: MWAR-29974]
Re: Suddenly not recording
If you have virus checking and / or personal firewall type software running, you are going to make any LR activity difficult.