scaling factor in load runner analysis report
Version of LoadRunner (LR) using?
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups,
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. LoadRunner feature/service packs
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have
8. Subscription, is current
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems?
Controller Win 2003 server sp1
Win 2000 sp 4
10. filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told me?
while Analysing the various graphs of test report, whether we should set the scale of graphs as higher or lower points or as default settings ?
Reply me which will give correct analysis report
Re: scaling factor in load runner analysis report
Changing scale of graph does not make analysis report correct or wrong