| || |
Vugen closes upon me after recording
To solve this problem, i tried downloading SP4 but its not downloading either because of browser error. Does anyone know how to fix broswer error in IE7?
Does anyone know any other reason why this might be happening?
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR)= 8.1
(substitute your answer here)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
( SP2, i tried installing sp4 but its hard to download because of my browser issue. Does anyone know how to go back to IE6 so that i could upgrade to SP4?)
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription?
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
(Windows XP home edition)
10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Re: Vugen closes upon me after recording
Contact HP/Mercury and they will give you a way to FTP it.