record pop-up window action
What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
HTML-Advanced with URLs
2.2 URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
2.3 URL mode without Concurrent groups?
3. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
Feature Pack 4
4. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model)
4.1 If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
5. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
Windows Server 2000
6. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I record my script using Http Advanced with URLs protocol. After an action, a pop-up report window is coming. I had a really hard time getting a right script for this pop-up window action.
Any idea here how can I deal with this pop-up window action? What kind of change should I perform. Thanks
Re: record pop-up window action
LoadRunner (HTTP/HTML protocol) does not record the actual pop-up event. It will, however, record any HTTP request submitted by the pop-up.