| || |
Question of parametrization?
I want to know if this is possible. Is it possible for a machine to generate and automatically input values needed for parameterization instead of manually entering the values as parameters? If possible how can I do this? Any code? Suggestion?
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC) = LR = 8.1, Windows 2003
(substitute your answer here)
2. What is the protocol you are recording? = HTTP/HTML
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or, = Non advanced, URL
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups, = Non Concurrent
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups?
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have – Subscription
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
Windows 2003, Not sure of the SPs…but the loadrunner is 4.
10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I have not filed because I felt this question can be easily answered
Re: Question of parametrization?
Your question sounds like you have absolutely no understanding of parameterization. I apologize if I am wrong.
If you are completely untrained, you need to get in a training course or get a good mentor, or both. This is not a training site.
If you have been trained and you have run against an issue you don't understand, please ask a very specific question.