| || |
where is my log file folder in my result
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
2.1 If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
HTML-Advanced with URLs
2.2 URL mode with Concurrent groups, or
2.3 URL mode without Concurrent groups?
3. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
4. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? (choose the one that fits your license model)
4.1 If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
5. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
6. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Ater I finished my scenario, I saved analysis to a result folder from tem folder. But in that folder, I couldn't find a folder called "log", where log file during script running is saved. How can I find out this log file. I do need it to find out why some transaction is fail. I think by default this folder should be there, right? Thanks
Re: where is my log file folder in my result
Well, I found this log file folder in my windows temp/res folder. I can manually copy those folders to my result folder before I run next scenario, otherwise it would be replaced. Anyone remember I can change setting somewhere to save log file folder to my result?