1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or,
URL mode with Concurrent groups
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation?
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
Windows XP Professional 2002 with SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
Another general question:
Can we view the snapshot outside of LR (not in VuGen or Controller)? I have several customizations in the script that prevent me from switching to tree view and viewing the snapshots.
KB did not turn up much.
This is not an answer to your question. It is a tip instead. Instead of reposting your tool profile in the future, you may link to a previous post containing profile and simply include changes.
Thank you for being compliant and providing detail!
Open the Vugen results folder(default location inside the Script folder) and in there you can see the Iteration folder. During Run-time VuGen saves all the responces in .htm format. you can open them in any browser sequentially to compare with the recorded flow(find them in data folder). Like start viewing t1.htm first, view t2.htm next, view t3.htm..... Here also you can't perform any request using these files.