| || |
Oracle Mointor configuration
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? (specify which LR or PC)
2. What is the protocol you are recording?
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs -No
4. URL mode with Concurrent groups - No
5. URL mode without Concurrent groups? - No
6. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using? 8.1
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - Subscription, Perpetual, Virtual User days, or Evaluation? - Permenant
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired? - Not Applicable
9. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs. - AIX 5.3
(substitute your answer here)
10. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am trying to monitor oracle traffic in my performance box (AIX).
I have tried to add monitor server information. There is option called Site scope server information. I donít know what information need to provide here.
I have referred online document and LR manual. But I donít find any useful stuff.
Can some let me know how to configure Oracle monitor?
For monitoring Oracle traffic, whether I need to unable any service in my AIX box.
Re: Oracle Mointor configuration
In order that any volunteer may be able to further help you, please follow (precisely) the instructions here: