1. Version : LR 18.104.22.168
2. Protocol : Web Click and Script
3. Feature Pack : 4 (LR81FP004)
4. License : Subscription
5. Status : Current
6. OS : Windows XP professional Version 2002
7. I have not raised a service request with Mercury yet.
I had to switch from the tried and trusted HTTP protocol due to introduction of AJAX into our applications.
I am getting this error on replay:"Action.c(21): Error: C interpreter run time error: Action.c (21): Error -- memory violation : Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION received."
The code that this message points to is below:
A similar web_text_link in the same script (just above this one)is functional as well.
The same part works fine with HTTP protocol script.
Has anybody faced a similar problem? If any more information is needed to give a suggestion, let me know and I'll try to give the required information.