Software caused connection abort. Error code10053
1. What version of LoadRunner or PerformanceCenter are you using?
2. What is the protocol you are working with?
Windows socket with single protocol
3. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using?
4. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - subscription, perpetual, Virtual User days, or evaluation?
4.1 If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
5. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs.
Windows XP version2002, service pack2
6. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am automating a windows32 application using loadrunner inside a remote desktop connection,but i am reciving
Software caused connection abort. Error code : 10053.
while writing to a winsock.I used all the timeout functions for winsock in loadrunner,and pinged to the remote host also which is responding.
Please refer to the attachment.Please tell me how to resolve this
Re: Software caused connection abort. Error code10053
Historically this type of use of any LoadRunner component )(through Remote desktop) has been forbidden by license. Please refer your question to HP|Mercury software support who will be familiar with the constraints on your particular license.
Moderator please lock this thread.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes