1. What version of LoadRunner or PerformanceCenter are you using? 8.1
2. What is the protocol you are working with? Web/Oracle NCA
3. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature or service packs are you using? None
4. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have - subscription, perpetual, Virtual User days, or evaluation? perpetual
4.1 If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
5. What platform(s) and Operating Systems? Include version and service packs. Windows
6. If you have filed a service request with Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue?
I am calling a VB Script from LR script which opens up the browser and the log in window. Is it possible to start recording from this point onwards - from an already open browser?
So, since HTTP recording is via proxy information at the startup, how would you educate the already open instance of the browser to take advantage of the proper proxy for recording purposes? Answer that question and you will have your answer to whether one can record against an already open browser.