Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Correlating Oracle Apps Values

<font color="blue">Hi Friends,
    I am writing Script for Oracle Apps and working on 'Book Sales Order Form'.
    After entring Items in the fields when a user Clicks on 'Save' button a 'Order Number' gets generated.
    I want to capture this Order Number and I have written web_reg_save_Param function to capture this value but not able to capture this Order Number in web_reg_save_Param.

Bellow is the Value Appearing in the Server Log file
    </font>
    <font color="red">
    Action.c(320): Server Message Properties: action=2 handlerClassId=0x101 handlerId=607
    Action.c(320): property=131 type=0x4000 value="10142924"
    </font> <font color="blue">
    And this is the Function I am using to save the value:</font>
    <font color="red">web_reg_save_param("OrderNumber",
    "LB=value=\"1014",
    "RB=\"",
    "ORD=All",
    LAST);
    </font>
    <font color="blue"> Is there any way to capture this dynamic value?
    Please help me so that I can Track the value and Use it.
    Any help will be deeply appriciated

Regards,
    Manoj Kumar

</font>

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Correlating Oracle Apps Values

How have the documented manual steps (see LoadRunner product documentation. See LoadRunner training material) for identifying manual correlation candidates and appropriate left and right boundary conditions impacted your ability to build a correlation?"

What you have identified as the server log file is a portion of the replay log from a virtual user client session. Are you certain that you are obtaining the information from the correct location for correlation purposes?
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes