I need to download a pdf report that is generated after consolidating 6 different reports from 6 different urls.
The manual steps are as below:
1. select 2 regions in a search page.
2. click on generate report.
3. there are 6 urls referred internally(this goes very fast in the browser)
4. a pdf file is generated at the end.
5. a link is available to download the report.
The protocol used is Web(HTTP/HTML). LoadRunner version 8.1
LoadRunner gives error that search parameters are not passed properly after the search selection page itself.
Logfile error :
You are not authorized to view this page
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you
supplied because your Web browser is sending a WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web server is not configured to accept.
Manually I am able to download the page with the same uerid/password.