Error msg opening Analysis
I'm getting an error "The specified module could not be found" whenever I open something in Analysis. It doesn't matter if its a results file or an analysis file.
While it does seem to eventually open the analysis without further issue - but I can't find any log or details on what "module" it wants.
I have tried removing LR and reinstalling (even removed the original directory) but that doesn't seem to help.
I've asked this on the Mercury Forum - but no one seems to know what it may be. It was suggested maybe a default template problem but tried resetting template and still get the message.
Re: Error msg opening Analysis - update
FYI - found the answer to this if anyone is interested.
Apparently the problem WAS caused by a template I deleted - LR Analysis was still trying to access it. I restored from an archive and the analysis now opens everything fine.
MI Support is still trying to track down why the application wants the template as it's not my 'default' and I want to delete it. If I get any more information will let you all know.