Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

parameterization for 100 users

hi

I am trying to do parameterization for 100 users,through table.my problem is if i give run time settings iteration as 100 then only it is taking 100 values.But if i give 1 iteration and 100 vusers it is running for 1 user only.how to give the setting to take 100 users, 100 mem numbers.And please let me know in analysis results how can i check for all these 100 mem numbers.

anything wrong please rectify and tell me the exact procedure for this problem

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: parameterization for 100 users

srima,

Try setting your parameter to Unique and update once. You should also read about parameter properties in the help file in VUGen it explains each setting. I don't understand what you are looking for in the analysis in regards to the detail of users. You could possibly create a dynamic transaction name based off of parameter or something if you really needed the information.
    1. 9.10
    2. HTTP
    3. HTML-Advanced
    4. Concurrent Groups
    5. LR91P026 QFE
    6. New
    7. All protocols - 3500 Vusers
    8. Yes
    9. Windows 2003 SP2
    10. No