Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

XML Web Services protocol

Hello friends, I am working on web services protocol. I have wsdl file of google web service.For Vugen script i chose the second option in the start up wizard i.e,Scan WSDL file.I recorded the script. But when i play it back, i am getting error as follows

vuser_init.c(4): web_service_call "Enroll_101" started.
    vuser_init.c(4): using client emulation General
    vuser_init.c(4): web headers not matching emulated client removed.
    vuser_init.c(4): Error: Failed to connect to server "soapclient.com:443": [10060] Connection timed out
    vuser_init.c(4): Error: web_service_call "Enroll_101" execution failed
    Abort was called from an action.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: XML Web Services protocol

Is your <host>:<port> combination correct? Test this connectivity independent of LoadRunner and make sure it is correct prior to proceeding.
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Thank you James for the reply. I tried with another public web service. I recorded the script in the same way as I did before. It is running fine. Now I am still not sure about y the above mentioned web service didnt work. One more thing James,in my message , plz check the third line of execution log,i.e web headers not matching emulated client removed.Could you throw some light on that

Thank you again.
    Raj

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

That's normal. I would guess it's a result of the Client Emulation (in Runtime Settings). LoadRunner probably modifies the web header to match that of the system. Any header information that differs is removed from the request.