Problem with Cookies
1. My application is not accepting persistent cookies. So simply by putting Web_cleanup_cookies(), before sending the request, the things are going fine (Observed for some requests).
2. Now I am facing the problem with "Session Cookies". Seems that LR is not properly sending the session cookies.
However I can capture the session id by using the correlation functions, easily.
Now I am trying to put this session id along with some stings observed in Recording log and the domain name in the function web_add_cookie(). And this function is going successful.
But still after sending next request where this session id is compulsary, it is going fail.
1. Can I send the session id of session cookie through the Web_add_cookie () function ?
2. Has anyone faced such problem before , and resolved ?
3. Give your comments on solving this problem.
Re: Problem with Cookies
I have seen this before in regards to session cookies.
Try simply commenting out the cookies that were received during the initial script recording. This will allow the script to accept any cookies that the system generates without having detrimental side effects. This has worked for me in the past on a number of occasions. If that doesnt work try a web_reg_find on the cookie(s) and have the new value inserted into the recorded cookie as a dynamic parameter.