Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

ACCESS VIOLATION

Hi,

I run my script in Vugen where i dont see the error (-memory violation ),but it pops up in controller.For 1vuser,the script goes well....but when i try to run same for 130vusers(load balance between localhost and remote machine)..it fails giving the following error:

"Error:Exception was raised when calling event notify Vuser function in extension lrun50.dll.System Exception :EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION."

I tried to increase buffer size too.This error occurs for 10Vusers(on single local host) and 130 Vusers(shared on remote).

Other issue is i get download timeout (120Sec),with help of most of posted topics...i tried to increase timeout value in run-time settings..but it didnt help.

Appreciate if someone help with these scenarios.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: ACCESS VIOLATION

Quote--
    get download timeout (120Sec),
    ---
    When you start all users simulteneously (which may not be actual business scenerio)server gets overloaded and you get timeout errors. Try ramp up the user with time diffrenece
    If business sceneri calls for all users simulteneously you shaoud check CUP, memeory usage etc of server & decide wheather test environment is capable of sustain this kind of load or not

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: ACCESS VIOLATION

Ahmeda,

Increasing timeout value in Runtime-settings might avoid the problem but its not a good practise to increase timeout value.As you said,can increase CPU,memory usage and server and check.Increasing timeout value resolves issue.

But still couldnt figure out with memory violation error -- lrun50.dll.System Exception :EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION."

Thanks