To be able to record RMI-Java it is necessary to configure the virtual user generator based on the information taken from the batch file.
Use the protocol "Rmi-Java"
Configure the following in the screen "Start Recording":
- Application Type: "Java Application"
- Vendor Classes: "Local" (the application has to be installed locally)
- App. Main Class: "<Name of the class that is started in the batch file>"
- Working Directory: "<Local directory where the application is installed>"
- App. parameters: "<empty or as required in your case>"
Configure the following in the "Recording Options"
- Java Environment Settings / Java VM: "<the line that is given to your jdk, including variable substitution, excluding the main class, excluding start of java - example '-Xms32m -Xmx200m -Djava.security.auth.login.config=c:\ApplicationCli ents ...'; usually the last line in the batch file
- Java Environment Settings / Classpath: "<add all elements of the classpath from the batch file>"
- leave the rest as default values