So a web application I am attempting to test uses a value called CITP that is provided in a cookie. This value serves as a session identifier...

Now after recording the application, I notice that loadrunner did not add a web_add_cookie function for this value. My understanding is I need to correlate this value and manually add the cookie using something similiar but not necessarily equal to:
web_reg_save_param("CITP","LB=Set-Cookie: CITP=","RB=;",LAST);

Now this doesn't work, as I have to somehow find out what my boundaries are going to be for this CITP value, but I also have some questions about order of operation. Where should I put this statement, before my first page access? The other cookie's that are added are BEFORE my first page request. Yet it wouldn't make sense to correlate there since the server hasn't been contacted yet.. But with the above statement in my script with the other cookies, I dont get an error until after the 2nd url is accessed rather then immediatly. This is thoroughly confusing me.

I apologize if this is a newbie question, I've only been using loadrunner for a couple weeks at this point. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]