Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Load Runner Error

I have to test an application with front end as C Sharp.NET. It is a three tier client server application with database server as MS SQL Server 2000.
    In Load Runner i have used Protocol as "Windows Socket".
    When i start recording, i get an error with message "Failed to Initialize the application"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Load Runner Error

A follow up question: Why have you decided that Windows Sockets is the best available protocol option available, when there are options that are a closer match to your architecture?

Just curious....
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Anybody working in LoadRunner with Oracle Application. Here i am getting one problem. While replaying the Scripts ,Oracle NCA is part is not replaying. LoadRunner is not able to recognize NCA part and contents in oracle forms also. Can anybody help me in this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Mathew Jacob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Mathew - please start a new thread - don't hijack someone else's. Your topic is totally unrelated to the original.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I had the same problem on XP but worked fine after installing the service pack available at Mercury website. There is just one dll that needs to be copied.