Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

How do I find out the "ord" for web_reg_save_param

Hi, I am trying to find out how to find the ord number for web_reg_save_param. After I have done a recording and gone thru the process of automatic correlation and then let Correlation studio do its job. So where does the ord number come from. I've studied the recording log and found the matching WCSPARAM WCSParam_Diff but I can't figure out rhyme or reason where the Ord number comes from. Unfortunately, the help didn't help "me" either.

Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: How do I find out the "ord" for web_reg_save_param

Hi!
    ORD or ordinal..also known as instance.
    Say you are saving some dynamic data in a variable called 'myvariable'.
    now it may happen that the conditions that you specify to capture this data are same somewhere else in your script (the orginal data may differ)i.e same LB and RB conditions exist somewher else, so what LR will do is to save the other instances also with same variable name but will keep on incrementing it(for ORD=All, it will save all instances in an array)
    e.g for myvariable, if the conditions you specify for it exist in three other places, it will save like this
    myvariable_1, myvariable_2 and myvariable_3

check from the logs, in which variable the value is coming, in which you are interested and use that parameter name in your web_reg_save_param then.
    Hope this helps

[ 04-05-2004, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Shami ]
    regards,
    Shaminder
    tellshami@yahoo.com