Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Page Timeout error

Hello
    At times i get this page download timeout error while running a load test scenario for a web application.
    Is this because the load runner is not able to get the respose within the timeout time set in the controller?
    Coz if this is so then probably it means that the request is not getting fulfilled within the time limit set at the controller level but it is successful anyway.
    In this case then can we not ignore this error?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Page Timeout error

Browser will exhibit the same behavior, if you did not get a response header in time or you got response header but never got a content of the page.
    I am not sure If I would conceder this "successful" ?

P.S you can always increase timeout settings in controller