I upgraded to 7.6 advanced release and had problems running my RMI-Java users through the Controller. The ability to add additional classpath is not there. The field is missing from runtime setting Java VM tab. I had to revert back to 7.5.1.
I went ahead and installed LR 7.6 and after about a week and a half, I'm already wishing I hadn't.
Improvements noticed thus far:
1. Recording works on XP now.
2. Analysis Tool imports data from .xls files (haven't tried it yet though)
De-provements (problems) noticed thus far:
1. Strange "Out of Memory" errors on the controller if it sits idle for a while after running a test (memory leak?) So far only a reboot fixes the problem.
2. A new controller crashing error (has happened 2 times in 5 runs so far) having to do with OnlineMonitor and perflib I think.
3. VUGen replay is extremely slow for me. Nobody else has mentioned this yet, so maybe something weird is happening. This never occurred on 7.51.
4. Loading large scripts/scenarios from TD seems even slower than it did before.