Recently when I try to do a cross comparison between the results of 2 tests ("Cross with Result..." in the analysis tool), it hangs at 1% progress importing the second set of results. (Always whichever one I list second, no matter what order I list them). I tried with older sets of results to see if I could do cross comparison on them and I could not, so its not specific to the result files.

Update: I tried some old results files that I had actually done cross-comparison with before and those actually worked. The tests I did this with before were TCP-based scripts, the ones that are failing are web-based.

Currently it looks like the only way to get 2 sets of results onto 1 graph is to export to excel and make the graph there...


[This message has been edited by glugglug (edited 01-18-2003).]