Load Balance Testing
I want to test load balancing operation. Our application is like that there is one IIS server and 5 JRun servers. I need to check that load balancing is done properly among all 5 Jrun server. We use IP based load balancing....
I know that I can perform the test by IP Spoofing capability of LR,but
I want to know right approach......
I have followed the following methode
1. Run IP wizard on load generator machine to add IP addresses of the five servers
2. In controller select Scenario--> Enable IP Spoofer
3. Run the test scenarion.
1. Is the approach I have follwed right ??? If not what is the right one?
2. What is the other things I am missing in my approach?
3.What precautions I need to take for creating such scenario ?
4. How can I get performance of the each individual Jrun server ??
Please help .......