I have been asked to provide insights to the following can anyone helpme with that:
1. Test memory leaks
2. Test server resources
3. What is enabling , disabling cookies?how do you do that? and how does it help? give me some load runner example for this.
4. How to empty disk cache memory. How does it help?
5. what are different kinds of plugins in standard IE and Netscape?
6. How to test a program for broken links.
7. do you knaow any website or case study through which I could learn hoe to interpret graphs of load runner.
hope somebody would be able to give an ****** reply.
Re: ****** help
What are you trying to accomplish?
What is your AUT/environment/timeframe/scope?
If you have LoadRunner Installation - read the books on-line.
It goes into sufficient detail on remote-server resource monitor [which can help you discover memory leaks], cookies [looks up help on web_cleanup_cookies()]usage and result graphs.
Let me know if that helps.