| || |
Load Runner Web testing
1. If a form has a hidden field whose value is calculated on the client side, will VuGen record a web_submit_form or a web_submit_data?
2.What file,generated by the IP Wizard, is used to update a routing table on a Unix machine?
3. How does setting SupportFrames to 1 effect the replay?
4. Which recording modes would allow to verify that image downloaded successfully?
5. Which is more effective way:
-setting the think time programmatically directly in the script
-using the Run-time setting dialog box
Re: Load Runner Web testing
1) any value passed to the user via html should be captured and sent back. Record Mode URL is web_submit_data.
2) Sorry dont know, I use XP and set ip's manualy.
3)Are you refering to HTML Frames. LR refers to frames in html in this format 1.1 1.1.1 1.2.1
Frame inside a frame, it a pain. Set the first run up with web_reg_find set to all frames.
4) Again URL will list all web items in and out, you can see in the log what was succesful.
5) Keep the think time from your recording and set the think time in Run-time setting to 50%-150% this will give a realistic spread from very good user to first timer.