| || |
Guys, I am facing a challenge in TruClient parameters, I have a script which launch a URL, it was recorded as following:
I need to parameterize the employeeid, so I added the following:
Of course I added a parameter (and a file) in vugen with the name employeeid…but it still fail, what I am missing…..i also tried both JS and plain
2 cents ON
2 cents OFF
Using a very simple TC script (could not upload it because even in its smallest ZIP size it exceeds the anemic 97K limit for this blog) that navigates twice to Google . The "google" portion of the URL is defined in the first step in the "baseName" parameter:
Then the first navigation in Step 4 uses this valid syntax to dereference "baseName" using inline syntax:
"http://www." + TC.getParam('baseName') + ".com"
In step 6 I use a different method:
"http://www." + s + ".com";
So in closing I think this would correct your syntax:
“https://exampleurl.test&EmployeeId=" + TC.getParam("employeeid")
-Hope this helps, Terry Horwath
Last edited by Terry Horwath; 08-17-2016 at 07:04 AM.
Thanks Terry, I already solved it long back, I was missing the plus sign "+" :-) but thanks Terry for the valuable info