| || |
1. What version of LoadRunner (LR) or PerformanceCenter (PC) are you using? LR 11.52
2. What is the protocol you are recording? WEB(HTTP/HTML)
3. If HTML - are you using HTML-Advanced with URLs or, with URL’s, Record in separate steps using concurrent groups: not relevant so far.
4. If URL mode:
- Concurrent groups, or
- Without Concurrent groups?
5. Which LoadRunner/PerformanceCenter feature (FPs) or service packs are you using? HP LoadRunner Service Pack 11.52
6. VuGen Recording - are you using Old or New Recording Engine? New
7. What kind of LoadRunner license do you have -Permanent
8. If subscription, is subscription current or expired?
9. What platform(s) (PCs) and Operating Systems (Windows-XP, etc.)? Include version and service packs (SP1 or 2, etc.)
Windows 2003 SP2
10. If you have filed a service request with HP/Mercury, what have they told you at this point with respect to your issue? No
How can one use the web_js_run, or any other technique to generate the needed key.
This is a part of the embedded code:
var d = new Date();
var theDate = d.toISOString();
secret = "SecretSentence";
strToHash = $("#UserContextTimeDate").val();
strToHash += $("#UserContextID").val();
strToHash += secret;
theHash = CryptoJS.SHA256(strToHash);
The function will use some of the values selected by the user, add them, then encrypt them and put the result in the form prior to send the page back to the server.
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour
. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes