Invoke sql script on load generator

I would like to run a test scenario wherein the script has the ability to invoke a sql script periodically on the load generator machine that has access to a certain database?only one user would need to do this. appreciate your input

See Business Availability Center. What you have described is the working definition of that production tool set for monitoring purposes.

Thanks James I actually have a different goal,I have two load generators one is the localhost for load simulation and another in a different domain for monitoring.I would like to be able to invoke a batch script for a very specific purpose (most probably by using the system command ) from one of the scenario groups on the load generator I have on another domain for monitoring, is that possible?appreciate your input

Production monitoring is the scope of BAC and disallowed under the license for LoadRunner. If you are simply looking to use a script for monitoring during a performance test then it simply comes down to adding another load generator, staging the script on the load generator and executing it during the test.

I would like to be able to alter some data of our application from backend using sql script during a load test
    the load generator machine that we use for monitoring has access to the SQL was wondering if there is a way to leverage on the monitoring machine
    to invoke that sql script

See product documentation: Database Virtual User. Available in VUGEN since version 4.51.

I think that requires to purchase license, for one virtual user probably not a good idea

I thought all the DB functions were available in all protocols these days, might need to include the lrd.h header file in the script... but I haven't needed it so haven't tried

otherwise, what's the target DB - if it's MySQL - search for Stuart Moncrief or Richard Bishop they have custom C code examples, which run perfectly in web-protocol scripts, that could be used, or adapted, if the target DB is not MySQL